If you’re fed up with (Pick one or more options below):
1. Over the top Government Lock Downs
2. Unabated Tent Cities
3. Watching Antifa running wild with no consequences
4. Politicians that Act like Leaders of the East German Secret Police
5. Traffic that sucks the life out of each and every day.
Then, it’s time to move to Idaho. You’ve heard of Idaho, perhaps even spoken to or know someone that’s already moved here. I did, 18 years ago and never looked back.
Let’s take a quick tour to find out what all the hype is about. The first thing you’ll realize when you get here… is that we’re not over-crowded. We have some elbow room. You want to live on a few acres, but still be 25 minutes from Costco? Done! Our water is as clear and blue as our unpolluted sky. And no matter where you live in this great state, especially up north, you’re never more than 30 minutes away from stunning beauty. No crowds, no pollution, just good old fashion Americana with all the modern conveniences.
Our cities are clean, and our countryside is majestic.
You’ve likely heard of Boise. It’s our capital in southern Idaho and our main population center that boasts of a vibrant arts culture and an exploding tech sector. It’s also the safest, cleanest capital city of any state in the US.
In our capital, adults sitting on both sides of the isle are good stewards of our environment and run this state efficiently with low taxes and a very low crime rate. Nobody in Idaho state government wanted to lock down and crush our economy in 2020. In fact, Idaho is recovering faster than any other state in the US.
You may have heard of Coeur d’Alene. It’s in northern panhandle and is by far the most beautiful part of Idaho… full of lakes, rivers, mountains and is nothing short of a true outdoor paradise.
So, if you’re ready to exit California and move to Idaho, I can help you get here. I was in your shoes 20 years ago. My name is Michael Weir. I was an attorney living in OC with a young family. I was sick of the traffic and shocked at how fast things changing. I looked at Texas, Utah and parts of Oregon, but after a week’s visit to Idaho, we moved here and never looked back. And, I want to help you to.
Visit my site to get immediate access to our Idaho information packet. In this packet you will discover the concierge services we provide, including:
1. Local Lenders, who know our communities and real estate market
2. Area Information, Including school
3. 1031 Exchange info
4. Part of our services include Zoom Appointments so you can get updated information on the current real estate market. I will work with you to create an individualized search for your perfect new home. Wherever it is you want to land in Idaho, I can help you get here with the least amount of stress.
Be sure you to share this with your friends. You might know others how are looking for an exit. Please share this with them and so they too can have this information and an advocate on their side to make the process as stress free as possible. Thanks! J